Algebra problem.

unavailable4now

2(3g+1) = 2g(2+4) ................................ edited per OP in response #4
What is g=?
Help!

Last edited by a moderator:
bruv it was just a typing error relax you people get so annoyed about one little mistake "stop posting in this forum that forum" like can you not see underneath the status says im a new member. stop being a volunteer then if it hurts so much your meant to be helping people out of kindness not like its a burden jheeze man.

and in your "before you post" thread it says and i quote "that it is fine if you pick a wrong forum thread because we accept it"

I think that the helpers are not happy that you do not post any work which you can also find in the guidelines are required just where you found the quote which you posted. Also your user name saying that you are not available now is not nice. It almost says that you want us to post an answer so that when you come back later the answer will be there. This is a help forum where we expect students to solve their problem with our help. This means that you need to involved (available) in this thread.

Let's move on from here. pka suggest that you divide by 2 and get 3g+1 = g+2. Do you know how to proceed from here?

Last edited:
I think that the helpers are not happy happy that you do not post any work which you can also find in the guidelines where you found the quote which you posted. Also your user name saying that you are not available now is not nice. It almost says that you want us to post an answer so that when you come back later the answer will be there. This is a help forum where we expect students to solve their problem with our help. This means that you need to involved (available) in this thread.

Let's move on from here. pka suggest that you divide by 2 and get 3g+1 = g+2. Do you know how to proceed from here?
Watch Jomo ....................... the problem has changed. This is what I was complaining about!

Watch Jomo ....................... the problem has changed. This is what I was complaining about!
I felt that you were (correctly) defending pka and maybe had some of the same feelings which I had in my post. I am just trying to turn things around and maybe get a regular poster who follows our rules. I hope that I am not totally wrong about my suspicions. If I am I do apologize (something which I thought I would never do to you!)

Last edited:
I doubted that you were complaining solely because of the missing parenthesis. We all knew that it should be there. I felt that you were (correctly) defending pka and maybe had some of the same feelings which I had in my post. I am just trying to turn things around and maybe get a regular poster who follows our rules. I hope that I am not totally wrong about my suspicions. If I am I do apologize (something which I thought I would never do to you!)
"Did the sun rise in the east to-day? - something is wrong - Jomo is apologizing to khan'before' Jomo did anything wrong!!

Look at the new problem statement! It is drastically different - no 'g' inside the bracket of RHS. I have a suspicion that the problem statement is still not correct!!

"Did the sun rise in the east to-day? - something is wrong - Jomo is apologizing to khan'before' Jomo did anything wrong!!

Look at the new problem statement! It is drastically different - no 'g' inside the bracket of RHS. I have a suspicion that the problem statement is still not correct!!
Oh, the problem did drastically change and is still probably wrong as you said. Can you delete my previous post where I apologized to you--only kidding.

I think that the helpers are not happy that you do not post any work which you can also find in the guidelines are required just where you found the quote which you posted. Also your user name saying that you are not available now is not nice. It almost says that you want us to post an answer so that when you come back later the answer will be there. This is a help forum where we expect students to solve their problem with our help. This means that you need to involved (available) in this thread.

It's a username don't you understand it's just for fun i dont mean it.

what do you mean you edit my work and say it was wrong what is this!
I edited your original post (response #1) according to the correction you had provided (response # 4). However, we suspect that the problem statement is still incorrect (may be not).

OK, fine. Can you please post the correct problem and show some work or tell us why you are stuck at the very beginning?
You are sure now about the correctness of the post?

Posting incorrect problem is extremely rude.

We are all volunteers here and you are wasting our time through incorrect post!!
I wasn't saying it to you i was saying it to that pka guy because he was being so rude in the first line he said.

OK, fine. Can you please post the correct problem and show some work or tell us why you are stuck at the very beginning?
I'm not stuck i haven't even got to know if i'm stuck because i don't know how to do it and to let you know i can do algebra but not this.