Am i losing my mind

Loki123

See this apparently is not correct... HOOOOW? Either I am an idiot or there is a rule I haven't heard about. For example, these domains come from functions, B3 cannot equal 4 because then it would be x/0 which is impossible. So could the union still have to exclude 4? The problem states find the domain and the check which option is correct. This is one of the options I marked correct however apparently it is not. I figured because these are not directly related to the equation there are no special rules, however, now I don't know... IMG_20220111_212001.jpg

Please post the original problem and your complete solution.
Here is the problem that is the first half, the second half is the second picture and My solution is also on the previous picture (-infinity, 4)IMG_20220111_222909.jpg

Either I am an idiot or there is a rule I haven't heard about.
Could not it be both? Sorry, could not resist this one ;)

On a serious note, if I understood the problem statement correctly your solution looks good to me.

Could not it be both? Sorry, could not resist this one ;)

On a serious note, if I understood the problem statement correctly your solution looks good to me.
It's probably both. I don't know how this can't be (-infinity, 4) but could they have really made such a big mistake. Idk

I suggest you are being careless.
I am sorry but it's just letters, and for you it might be normal to go by alphabet, but since my first language is not English I rarely do (more like never) so sometimes I mix it up, either way it makes no difference to the actual problem.