Anlytical Geometry Problem: Through an end A of the major axis of an ellipse, draw a straight line with inclination θ....

Cowculator

Through an end A of the major axis of an ellipse, draw a straight line with inclination θ with respect to that axis which cuts the major circle at M and the ellipse, at M'.
A) Evaluate AM and AM'.
B) Being MP and M'P', perpendicular to the axis AA', draw MP'. Show that the perpendicular through M to MP' intersects the major axis at a fixed point.

Through an end A of the major axis of an ellipse, draw a straight line with inclination θ with respect to that axis which cuts the major circle at M and the ellipse, at M'.
A) Evaluate AM and AM'.
B) Being MP and M'P', perpendicular to the axis AA', draw MP'. Show that the perpendicular through M to MP' intersects the major axis at a fixed point.
What is the relationship between the ellipse and the circle? (I'm guessing that there was a picture that went with this exercise.)

When you reply, please include a clear listing of your thoughts and efforts so far, so that we can try to help you get un-stuck. Thank you!

What is the relationship between the ellipse and the circle? (I'm guessing that there was a picture that went with this exercise.)

When you reply, please include a clear listing of your thoughts and efforts so far, so that we can try to help you get un-stuck. Thank you!
Sorry, perhaps it's a miss translation of that problem, in the original language the "major circle" of an ellipse represents the circumference with a radius equal to half of the major axis (radius a) and its centre is the centre of the ellipse. Actually, there is no image at all in the problem.
What I've tried is:

A) Evaluate AM and AM'.
I am not familiar with the term "major circle", but it evidently means the circle whose diameter is the major axis of the ellipse.

I found that you asked this question on Mathematics Stack Exchange, and included work:

1688336087177.png
I also confirmed with GeoGebra that the claim is true (which confirmed my interpretation of the problem, before I found your picture).

Now can you tell us why you are stuck there? What sort of help can we offer?

I posted there too and uploaded what've tried to do, but I didn't get the answer, now with the help of other people I could realise my mistake and solve the problem. If you could explain to me how can I delete this post to not disturb this community anymore I'll be very grateful, at the very moment I posted here I was still trying to resolve the question, sorry for any inconvenience.

I posted there too and uploaded what've tried to do, but I didn't get the answer, now with the help of other people I could realise my mistake and solve the problem. If you could explain to me how can I delete this post to not disturb this community anymore I'll be very grateful, at the very moment I posted here I was still trying to resolve the question, sorry for any inconvenience.
If you're saying that you have solved the problem, there's no need to remove the post; but it could be helpful if you showed what helped you (if not the actual solution), so that it could help others.

If are just hoping we can help (which is that "could ... solve" suggests), then feel free to tell us more about what you need. Otherwise, I'll assume that "could" means "was able to", and you don't need help.