Answer this to get me out of grounding

Chris x1

Alright I know this is in the wrong catagory but its sort of difficult this place this in one because its not exactly classroom related I guess. I mean like this isn't a homework problem it's just something I kinda need to know. I need to know because it may actually get me out of being grounded. Yes, I know it sounds strange but it will probably make sense in a moment. Ok I am in high school and I recently had finals and the semester just ended. I checked my report card online but it hasn't came in the mail yet. I have a class in which I got a "D" but it does not say the percentage but if it a really high d"D" I may not be in trouble. Ok now the math problem you've been waiting for.
I got a 61.1 percent first quarter which is 40% of my grade,66.5 percent second quarter also 40% of my grade, and a 87 percent on my final which is only 20% of my grade.
Can someone please tell me the percentage of all those grades together. PLEASE TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION WHAT PERCENTAGE OF MY GRADE EACH GRADE IS WORTH(because I think that is making this a real math problem for me)
thank you so much

Using a weighted average, we find your overall score score S is:

\(\displaystyle S=0.4(61.1)+0.4(66.5)+0.2(87)=68.44\)