Antionia bought a video game system...

mathchic12

Antonia bought a video game system for $323.96. She paid in 12 equal installments. Which is the best estimate for the amount of each payment? Is it between $25 and $30 or greater than $30 or is it less than that. This problem didn't really make a lot of sense to me. :?:

mathchic12 said:
Antonia bought a video game system for $323.96. She paid in 12 equal installments. Which is the best estimate for the amount of each payment? Is it between $25 and $30 or greater than $30 or is it less than that. This problem didn't really make a lot of sense to me. :?:

If you bought a shirt for $10 and made 5 equal installment payments for it - did you make payments (per installment)

less than 1 dollar,

between 1 dollars and 3 dollars or

greater than 3 dollars?

i would of made between $1 and $3 dollars, but that still doesn't help me because im working with greater non- whole numbers

i don't know there are 12 installments in total but i think its between $25 and $30 because if you round $323.96 up to $325 and divid it by 12 you get about $27 which is in between $25 and$30 Thank you very much for your help