Approach to solve problems(in general)

Ryan$

Hi guys ; maybe it's not typical to ask like this question, but it's really significant for me and maybe for other OP'S here.

whenever I have a problem(question in math), how should I imagine it to start solving it? I mean for example whenever I face a problem I imagine that I'm inside the world of the problem itself and afterwards start solving the problem .. but it's not good approach ; may anyone instruct me a good approach to solve problem and how can I imagine it to solve it perfectly? for example we are as human tolerated in our real life which can be considered as nullity world because the problem isn't related to it ..

may anyone instruct me a good approach to solve problem and how can I imagine it to solve it perfectly?
Ryan, there are 3 ways:
1: practice
2: practice
3: practice
:razz:

Hi guys ; maybe it's not typical to ask like this question, but it's really significant for me and maybe for other OP'S here.

whenever I have a problem(question in math), how should I imagine it to start solving it? I mean for example whenever I face a problem I imagine that I'm inside the world of the problem itself and afterwards start solving the problem .. but it's not good approach ; may anyone instruct me a good approach to solve problem and how can I imagine it to solve it perfectly? for example we are as human tolerated in our real life which can be considered as nullity world because the problem isn't related to it ..

https://math.berkeley.edu/~gmelvin/polya.pdf