Associated Remote Viewing

Johan1990

Hello,

My name is Johan. I have chosen this category as i have not found any information in relation to my remote viewing concept. Therefore i assume my concept is advanced mathematics.

This may challenge even the most knowledgeable mathematicians.

Could somebody please explain to me how the number plates on parked cars in my area are associated with a 6 digit number lottery game in my country through the use of adding and subtracting numbers from Pi along with 102 and 369.

For example 2 cars parked in the same driveway side by side with the number plates on them, combining both 3 digits from both plates to make 6 digits then adding a 1 so (1,921,334) then subtracting that number with other numbers that are associated with 102 369 314 159 by adding or subtracting in consecutive order 123 234 345 456 and so on until i find the correct numbers that equate to the winning 6 digit draw number.

Its hard to explain because i stumbled upon this concept with my imagination not knowledge. But why are the number plates together or neighbours and are associated with the numbers.

I can show my work but it would take a while to explain.

I won $161 on Sunday i was so surprised! If nobody can make sense of it then at least I'll know where i stand. But i haven't shown my work so lets not allow skepticism to hold us back from the solution.

Let's not allow time to hold us back from the explanation.

\(\;\)
This isn't going to be easy for me to explain. But since my thread got put into this forum it gave me a bit of a hint about it. I'll wait until someone might know what I'm talking about and if not then i don't think anyone can help me.

I might actually have to consult in numerology for this one. It's not a common practice because it hasn't been discovered yet. Thought I'd try my luck on here anyway. I haven't explained it properly.

I might actually have to consult in numerology for this one. It's not a common practice because it hasn't been discovered yet. Thought I'd try my luck on here anyway. I haven't explained it properly.

If you keep winning you can write a book on your method and earn even more! Mo Money! Mo Money! Mo Money!

It's cryptographic numerology. The license plates in my area are reference points, combined with the codes i discovered i can calculate a 6 digit lottery number draw sum here in my country! To my understanding i have decrypted... many numbers. I can't believe it.

It's cryptographic numerology. The license plates in my area are reference points, combined with the codes i discovered i can calculate a 6 digit lottery number draw sum here in my country! To my understanding i have decrypted... many numbers. I can't believe it.
How much have you won so far?

How much have you won so far?
I won $161 the other week. Problem is there's many many numbers and the draw is only once per day. I know i have the right numbers but to know when they'll be drawn is beyond me. It's definitely real though. I suppose it depends on ones cognitive level.

I won $161 the other week. Problem is there's many many numbers and the draw is only once per day. I know i have the right numbers but to know when they'll be drawn is beyond me. It's definitely real though. I suppose it depends on ones cognitive level.
Well, carry on then.

If you know the correct number but not know when they would be drawn, then everyday you should bet on all the number so that you are certain to win. Can I get 25% of your winnings (not losses) for giving you this great method?

If you know the correct number but not know when they would be drawn, then everyday you should bet on all the number so that you are certain to win. Can I get 25% of your winnings (not losses) for giving you this great method?
Haha as if i didn't already think of that. I am unable to afford that. Besides this is not all for personal gain. I am not that selfish. It's mostly for my family, charity and a little on the side for me. Gotta be careful not to win too many draws otherwise I'll have secret agents on my ass.

Haha as if i didn't already think of that. I am unable to afford that. Besides this is not all for personal gain. I am not that selfish. It's mostly for my family, charity and a little on the side for me. Gotta be careful not to win too many draws otherwise I'll have secret agents on my ass.
You can wait a while while removing the winning numbers from your list of winning numbers and then when it is profitable and affordable then you bet on all the remaining numbers.