bad moderating!

a2+b2=c2

I have been on this website for about and week and on my FIRST day I have posted a message which was very helpful and in no way inappropriate or problematic and its still waiting to be approved! I think this system is very bad and moderation of new messages should be by a bot. If the bot makes a mistake, this is what the read moderators should be for, to remove those after they're posted. I don't think I am able to help or get help this way.

I have been on this website for about and week and on my FIRST day I have posted a message which was very helpful and in no way inappropriate or problematic and its still waiting to be approved! I think this system is very bad and moderation of new messages should be by a bot. If the bot makes a mistake, this is what the read moderators should be for, to remove those after they're posted. I don't think I am able to help or get help this way.
Actually, that post has already been approved well before the above posting. Apologies if this was not fast enough for your taste. But, as you learned when you read the "Read Before Posting" posting, there is no paid staff waiting on-hand to provide immediate service to you. Sorry.

Actually, that post has already been approved well before the above posting. Apologies if this was not fast enough for your taste. But, as you learned when you read the "Read Before Posting" posting, there is no paid staff waiting on-hand to provide immediate service to you. Sorry.
Its okay. You guys just have to lock in!