Breaking News in Math Education in Israel

shahar

AS you see my English.
There is big decline in the Israeli Education.
In the Bagrut (the Israeli Exams) there mwas trend of getting up the marking of the israeli pupils (or students, in Hebrew Student is only the name of pupil that learn in the university).
A big invesment was done in math in the Israeli programs of education.
But, But, But...
The teacher high the protected grade (the grade the will caclculate in with the Bagrut).= Zion Magen (ציון מגן).
The all classes of stage of the same one (or few more) school are not coming to do the exams of the assessments that not going every more to the marks in the school documents.
Now, The Israeli Ministry in not פראייר (fool) and it is going to major steps to do to see what the fault.
And the results will be in the next few days.
So the are strokes of people like teacher, pupils, and ext.
I think in My Country the Pupils (Students in the Israeli University) will need to jet a big lesson.
And fast as we can.
Try the follow the news in Israel.
My country.
(P.S. A shame)

I'm not familiar with education issues in other countries, but it seems like you might be talking about grade inflation and/or a lack of standardized testing. We have similar issues, in the United States: Different school districts or areas in the country decide for themselves what they think a good grade should be. Sometimes, higher grades are given to students who don't deserve them, to give the appearance that the school is doing a good job (i.e., some schools protect themselves, at the expense of students and society in general).

It's ironic. The developed world has moved well into the 'information age', yet it increasingly must deal with "fake news", "alternate facts" and other opinions like: "truth isn't truth", anymore.

:rolleyes:

Mr. -Dan
Can I get a link to that dictionary...
In The Hebrew Google it throw me to sites that tell about the fruit and how it grow.

For The Administrator: If I done something on the laws (pass on the law) of the forum, please tell me. You can me a give private message and a link.
Waiting to repeat.

Mr. -Dan
Can I get a link to that dictionary...
In The Hebrew Google it throw me to sites that tell about the fruit and how it grow.
Hello shahar. Dan was joking.

I have removed three posts from your thread and put them into their own thread because Jomo, Otis and Dan are joking with each other, in those posts.

For The Administrator: If I done something on the laws (pass on the law) of the forum, please tell me. You can me a give private message and a link.
Waiting to repeat.
You have not done anything wrong, and you do not need to repeat your thread. Please excuse other members for "goofing off" in your thread.

?

Hi, I am a young student and I am aware of similar difficulties and problems in the educational process. Life after high school can come as a shock for many young students who are not quite aware of what awaits them out there. College education and curriculum are quite different than classic high school learning. The volume is different, and so is the pace or requirements that may seem overwhelming at the beginning. That is why it remains so important that one chooses something that he loves as a possible future career because studying something you do not like can be painfully boring. Keep in mind that you are choosing your future occupation so choose meticulously and with caution.
Luckily I'm learning in a different direction, but we all know those folks who studied finance just because they thought a steady job awaits them after graduating. They were right, but you probably do not know many folks in finance that are happy with their job. But if you like medicine choose medicine, if you love writing, study writing or go for anything that makes you feel good. Use some free online writing apps or writer service sites like PapersOwl to see if it really strikes your chord. If you enjoy any education platform or online writing services like Grammarly, then perhaps writing might be your true call and you should pursue it as a future career.
The same goes for any other area of expertise that one should explore. Just as professional writers enjoy writing service sites, future architects will appreciate drawing applications or 3d modeling programs. We are all different and understanding what is your future call early on remains very important. Some folks never find their hidden talent which is quite sad because everyone has at least one thing he is good at and passionate about at the same time. This is why trying different things, exploring, and experimenting remain very important before saying goodbye to high school and marching straight to college.

I'm not familiar with education issues in other countries, but it seems like you might be talking about grade inflation and/or a lack of standardized testing. We have similar issues, in the United States: Different school districts or areas in the country decide for themselves what they think a good grade should be. Sometimes, higher grades are given to students who don't deserve them, to give the appearance that the school is doing a good job (i.e., some schools protect themselves, at the expense of students and society in general).

It's ironic. The developed world has moved well into the 'information age', yet it increasingly must deal with "fake news", "alternate facts" and other opinions like: "truth isn't truth", anymore.

:rolleyes:

This has been going on since the days of the cavemen.

We have been shoveling resources into education ever since there has been an education system and the result is not so much grade inflation, but that the kids are getting smarter.

This has been going on since the days of the cavemen.

We have been shoveling resources into education ever since there has been an education system and the result is not so much grade inflation, but that the kids are getting smarter.
There is a big difference in a student being smarter and a student being more knowledgeable. Supposedly the smarter the student the higher the grades but given that there is an immense lack of self-motivation from students and a lack of solid educational structure from the school systems in American schools this is not necessarily going to happen.

I am not necessarily blaming the American students nor the American teachers. But holy crapola we have a problem here!

-Dan