Business math question: "A company produces a single product and sells it in two different markets...."

unl4

A company produces a single product and sells it in two different markets. Compare the quantities and prices of sales when price differentiation is done and when it is not done.

Q₁ = 21-0.1P₁
Q₂ = 50-0.4P₂

TC = 2000 + 10Q
(Q = Q₁ + Q₂)

Can you answer with lagrange method?

A company produces a single product and sells it in two different markets. Compare the quantities and prices of sales when price differentiation is done and when it is not done.

Q₁ = 21-0.1P₁
Q₂ = 50-0.4P₂

TC = 2000 + 10Q
(Q = Q₁ + Q₂)

What are your thoughts? What have you tried? How far have you gotten?

Please re-read the "Read Before Posting" message, and reply with the requested information. Thank you!

Eliz.

What are your thoughts? What have you tried? How far have you gotten?

Please re-read the "Read Before Posting" message, and reply with the requested information. Thank you!

Eliz.
Maybe you misunderstood me. If I had an idea about this question, I wouldn't have written it here anyway. I don't know anything about how to solve this question.

Maybe you misunderstood me. If I had an idea about this question, I wouldn't have written it here anyway. I don't know anything about how to solve this question.
Ah. I had assumed that this material had been covered in your classroom lecture and/or in your textbook. (It hardly seems fair to be assigning you homework on content that has never been taught to you.)

Unfortunately, it is not reasonably feasible to attempt here to replicate the missing chapter(s) in your textbook and hours (or weeks) of missing lectures. Your best bet (after complaining to administration about this situation) would probably be to hire a tutor local to your area, and spend a few days or weeks catching up with the rest of the class. :)

Q₁ = 21-0.1P₁
Q₂ = 50-0.4P₂

TC = 2000 + 10Q
(Q = Q₁ + Q₂)

Please define price differentiation for us.
Please define the variable "TC".

Lagrange was a prolific mathematician. Which of "lagrange method"s are you referring here?