ca1 user

shahar

There is old user that write his name as: ca1 in another forum.
Somebody can tell me what the meaning of this name?
The other forum is Israeli Forum...

It's been my experience that if there's a meaning behind a person's username/handle it's usually a personal one. Given this, wouldn't you agree that if you have a personal question about another user that it best to ask them directly, rather than asking random strangers on a completely different forum?

Most of us here have probably never been to the "Israeli forum" you reference, much less had any meaningful interaction with the user "ca1" to be able to know the meaning of their username. We could speculate until we're all blue in the face, and probably never come even close to the actual reason.

O.K. It just a little small-talk. I'm also waiting from an answer from the other user but this forum is Dead page. I have nothing that can I do with it.
He leave the forum some time ago, so I use this forum to maybe find a clue to this riddle...

… a clue to this riddle …
What is the specific context at the other forum? Israelites chatting about Israel? What motivates the riddle? Is the username associated with something particular in which you're interested, for example?

\(\;\)