Calculate the complex expression and display the solutions in the complex plane.

Erros

Hello everyone, I know that maybe it should be done using the sine and cosine formula for complex numbers and to determine the modulus of this expression... but I'm not sure, it's very urgent and important for me, so can someone help me how to do it and explain it... I need Calculate the expression and display the solutions in the complex plane.Screenshot_22.png

Screenshot_23.png

Last edited:
What are you trying to solve??? You never stated what you wanted to do with this expression!

Do you want to know what you get if you add 7 to it or if you square it or if you divide by 12-4i or .....

Hello everyone, I know that maybe it should be done using the sine and cosine formula for complex numbers and to determine the modulus of this expression... but I'm not sure, it's very urgent and important for me, so can someone help me how to do it and explain it...View attachment 34171

View attachment 34172
You have NOT stated:

What is the task? - "solve" does not make sense - because you do not have an "equation" containing "=" sign.

What are you trying to solve??? You never stated what you wanted to do with this expression!

Do you want to know what you get if you add 7 to it or if you square it or if you divide by 12-4i or .....
Calculate the expression and display the solutions in the complex plane.

Calculate the expression and display the solutions in the complex plane.
Are you trying to display the "given expression" as

r * [\(\displaystyle cos(\theta) + i * sin(\theta)]\)​

I uploaded the wrong image sry moment.
Odakle dolaze [imath]\sqrt[6]{2}[/imath] i [imath]\frac{5\pi}{36}[/imath]? Uzimate li 6. korijen, umjesto 4. kako je navedeno u problemu? Pokažite svoj rad, a ne samo svoj odgovor.

Hello everyone, I know that maybe it should be done using the sine and cosine formula for complex numbers and to determine the modulus of this expression... but I'm not sure, it's very urgent and important for me, so can someone help me how to do it and explain it... I need Calculate the expression and display the solutions in the complex plane.View attachment 34171

View attachment 34172
If [imath]z=a+b\bf i[/imath] where [imath]a<0~\&~b>0[/imath] as in this case then the argument is [imath]\arg(z)=\pi+\arctan\left(\dfrac{b}{a}\right)[/imath]
Therefore here [imath]-1+\sqrt{3}{\bf{i}}=2\exp\left(\dfrac{\pi i}{3}\right)[/imath].
Thus what is [imath]\sqrt[4]{-1+\sqrt{3}{\bf{i}}}~?[/imath]