Calculating Business Target

ILovePlants123

Hello!
Looking how you calculate the following equation:

Energy used (kWh) per sales / value added sales?
I keeping getting 0?

for ex I did 2,163,409 kWH x $18,709,792 then divided by 7,546,458. Am I missing something ? I get 0 ( very small decennial 0.00000002). This seems wrong. Am I reading this equation/statement incorrectly ?

Any help would be great. Thanks.

I have no idea what your formula is about. Value added as in a VAT tax?

In any case, your arithmetic is wrong.

[MATH]2163409 \times 18709792 \div 7546458 = 5363699.42.[/MATH]
Of course, that number probably makes no sense either.

You need to explain better what you are looking for and where you got this formula.

Still waiting to here back from the teacher for what exactly needs to be found. But I know we’re looking for a yoy decrease in Values.
All that was given was kWh per sales ($) / value add (also in $). Not sure if this helps?

when it says kWh per sales why would you multiply instead of divide?

Got it, but that still does not explain what you are trying to do or how that formula relates to what you are trying to do. Nor does it explain what you mean by value added. If this is about taxes under a EU VAT taxation scheme, you may need to consult an expert on EU tax law.

Right now, you are saying that you used a formula and do not think the answer makes sense. But we do not even know what you are looking for so how can we tell if it makes sense.

If this is a homework problem, please quote the entire problem, word for word as we request in our guidelines.