Calculating estimated score: Can I have 200000 more customers in same category...?

Rv02

I have two sets of customers A and B and I measure satisfaction score based on their response to the questionnaire.
I need help with the following calculation.
I have 1 million customers in category A out of 8 million total customerd who 15% of them receive a questionnaire and 5 % respond back. Their score takes the overall satisfaction score for all customets combined by 0.8 to 30.4. What I need to work out is if I can have 200000 more customers in the same category A to estimate how much the scores would improve

I have two sets of customers A and B and I measure satisfaction score based on their response to the questionnaire.
I need help with the following calculation.
I have 1 million customers in category A out of 8 million total customerd who 15% of them receive a questionnaire and 5 % respond back. Their score takes the overall satisfaction score for all customets combined by 0.8 to 30.4. What I need to work out is if I can have 200000 more customers in the same category A to estimate how much the scores would improve
What are your thoughts regarding the assignment?

Please share your work with us ...even if you know it is wrong.

If you are stuck at the beginning tell us and we'll start with the definitions.

You need to read the rules of this forum. Please read the post titled "Read before Posting" at the following URL:

http://www.freemathhelp.com/for