Calculating the amount of time to work on each question

kos

Hello,

Please help.

I have an exam that has 100 questions, and I am given 1 hr and 35 minutes to complete the assignment. Therefore, how much time do I have to work on each question without going over the allotted time?

Thank you.

Hello,

Please help.

I have an exam that has 100 questions, and I am given 1 hr and 35 minutes to complete the assignment. Therefore, how much time do I have to work on each question without going over the allotted time?

Thank you.
Let's say you have only 2 questions. How much time do you have for each?

Hello,

Please help.

Thank you.
I think you should solve this using direct proportion

You have more problem than minutes! If you had 95 problems to do in 95 minutes then you would have exactly 1 minute per problem. If they add in a 5 more problems how can that increase the time per problem?

You have more problem than minutes! If you had 95 problems to do in 95 minutes then you would have exactly 1 minute per problem. If they add in a 5 more problems how can that increase the time per problem?
Who says anything about increasing the time? The answers so far are 1.09 and 1.35 seconds.