Calculation of actual data

RoTheLegend

So here is the problem statement.
Say, I have 50 boxes. An expert looks at each box and writes down and estimated weight for each of the box(for eg, 50kg, 100kg, 72kg, ...and so on)
Now another person comes and picks up 5 boxes randomly and weighs them to find the actual weight.
Now what can I do to find the actual weights of each boxes without actually weighing them?
I tried taking the average but that didn't work out cause the weights ranges from say 1kg to as high as 300-400kgs.

So here is the problem statement.
Say, I have 50 boxes. An expert looks at each box and writes down and estimated weight for each of the box(for eg, 50 kg, 72 kg, ...and so on)
Now another person comes and picks up 5 boxes randomly and weighs them to find the actual weight.
Now what can I do to find the actual weights of each boxes without actually weighing them?
I tried taking the average but that didn't work out cause the weights ranges from say 1 kg to as high as 300-400 kgs.
You state:

what can I do to find the actual mass of each boxes

If you need to report one number mass for the box (say mass of the box #2 70.52 kg) - the probability of being correct is nearly zero.

If you were to report a range for the mass of a box (say mass of the box #2 is within 65 - 75 kg) then we can calculate the probability of being correct, assuming a probability distribution function.

By the way, the unit of weight is NOT "kg". It is N(ewton) - unit of mass is "kg".