Can anyone prove this ?

abdullahg11

1589121185232.png
I need to prove that this equation occurs an infinite amount of times for an irrational alpha and Natural n's.

I need to prove that there are infinite natural numbers that solve the equation. I've ran a code and it seems to be right.

View attachment 18693
I need to prove that this equation occurs an infinite amount of times for an irrational alpha and Natural n's.
You should not only post your attempts at a solution but tell us the definitions of symbols.
For example: I assume that \([n\alpha]\) stands for the greatest integer function.
It is also known as the floor function and is symbolized as \(\lfloor{n\alpha}\rfloor\). SEE HERE
Definition: \(\lfloor{x}\rfloor\) is the greatest integer not exceeding \(x\).
That means: for all \(\forall x\in\mathbb{R}\), for every real number, \(\bf\lfloor{x}\rfloor\in\mathbb{Z}\) such that \(\large\lfloor{x}\rfloor\le x\Large<\lfloor{x}\rfloor +1\).
Clearly from the definition: \(0\le x-\lfloor{x}\rfloor<1\), for every real number \(x\).
Now to your specific question: If \(\alpha\) is a irrational real number and \(n\in\mathbb{Z}\) ten you answer these.
Why is it the case that \(n\cdot\alpha \notin \mathbb{Z}~?\)
But why is it the case that \(\lfloor n\cdot\alpha \in \mathbb{Z}~?\)
So explain why it the case that \(0<n\cdot\alpha-\lfloor n\cdot\alpha\rfloor<1~?\)
You post what you can on the above.