Can moderators see PMs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering, because if you can, then that might be the problem with my conversations with a new member.

Staff, including admins, can only view conversations to which they have been invited, or naturally, have started themselves. There are addons that allows conversations to be viewed by selected usergroups, but I am virtually certain we aren't running such an addon here.

Staff, including admins, can only view conversations to which they have been invited, or naturally, have started themselves. There are addons that allows conversations to be viewed by selected usergroups, but I am virtually certain we aren't running such an addon here.

This firemath member has been texting me via PM on a weekly basis like a student when he or she has a teacher crush. Just today he invited me to join his personal math site. I AM NOT A MATH TUTOR. I am reviewing material learned over 25 years ago. I am a self-study "math" guy. He also brings up religion in his PM's. Nice guy but nothing related to pure mathematics so far. A few private messages ago, he requested my phone number. What? This is the truth.

This firemath member has been texting me via PM on a weekly basis like a student when he or she has a teacher crush. Just today he invited me to join his personal math site. I AM NOT A MATH TUTOR. I am reviewing material learned over 25 years ago. I am a self-study "math" guy. He also brings up religion in his PM's. Nice guy but nothing related to pure mathematics so far. A few private messages ago, he requested my phone number. What? This is the truth.
I DID NOT request your phone number. Either my account has been breeched or there is a fabrication.
Also, I have not messaged you on a weekly basis out of a crush-I am worried that you are offended, so I try to keep a healthy friendship.

Also, in the beginning of our friendship, you said that we could discuss Christian matters over PM. A few weeks ago, you the changed your mind and said that we could NOT talk about Christian issues over PM, so I stopped. I don't know what is going on here, but I fancy it's not pretty.

I DID NOT request your phone number. Either my account has been breeched or there is a fabrication.
Also, I have not messaged you on a weekly basis out of a crush-I am worried that you are offended, so I try to keep a healthy friendship.

Text messages do not lie. Stick to math and everything will be ok.

Also, in the beginning of our friendship, you said that we could discuss Christian matters over PM. A few weeks ago, you the changed your mind and said that we could NOT talk about Christian issues over PM, so I stopped. I don't know what is going on here, but I fancy it's not pretty.

Stick to math, numbers, numbers and math.

I am moving on. Talk math only or else I am deaf, dumb and blind.

To the FMH community:
I have looked through all of my conversations with harpazo and have not found one reference to a phone number. I did, however, find one place where harpazo asked for my mailing address (If you think I am lying, I will invite you to the conversation). Something is amiss.

I do not mean to sound testy or arrogant.

Sincerely,
-firemath

To the FMH community:
I have looked through all of my conversations with harpazo and have not found one reference to a phone number. I did, however, find one place where harpazo asked for my mailing address (If you think I am lying, I will invite you to the conversation). Something is amiss.

I do not mean to sound testy or arrogant.

Sincerely,
-firemath

I requested your mailing address to send you math books. Do me a favor. Do not PM me again. You are now on the IGNORED list.

Status
Not open for further replies.