Can somebody please give me some help?

What have you done so far? Where are you stuck? We can't give proper help unless you explain your difficulties to us. :)

If looking for some direction as to how to start? Or an similar example or even to put a name on the question so I can google sample questions? Any help will be much appreciated.

If looking for some direction as to how to start? Or an similar example or even to put a name on the question so I can google sample questions? Any help will be much appreciated.
It's ok guys I know how to do it now

Find the value for x that makes f(x)=0. So replace f(x) with 0. 0 = x^2-x-2. Solve this by factoring, completing the square or by using the quadratic equation. Surely you learned at least one of these.

Find the value for x that makes f(x)=2. So replace f(x) with 2. 2= x^2-x-2 or 0= x^2-x-4. Proceed as above.

The min point of f(x). You can complete the square and read off the min value OR you can find the x-value that equals -b/2a and then find f of that x-value.

Since the x-value of the vertex is in between -3 and 4 what do you think about there being an inverse or not?