Can someone help me with these?

Please read and follow our guidelines:

But be forewarned: questions like these are more like riddles than math problems, and often have no one correct answer. In fact, technically, they never do.

7, 16, 8, 27, 9, ?
2, 7, 26, 101, 400, ?
7, 21, 8, 72, 9, ?
7, 16, 8, 27, 9, ? The 1st, 3rd and 5th number are 7, 8 and 9. So maybe the odd position numbers are just 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13,....
Now the 2nd odd position is 8 and when you multiply it by 2, you get the number before it. The 3rd odd numbered position is 9 and when you multiply that number by 3 you get the number before it. Using this technique then what is the 6th number going to be?

The 3rd pattern. Again it 7, 8 and 9 in the odd numbered position. Now if you multiply by 7 by 3 you get the number after the7. If you multiply the 8 by 3^2 you get the number after the 8. If you multiply the 9 by __ you get ___.

There are endless other patterns to these. I only give out the answer as it is not unique. Now you try to come up with other ways to get the same given numbers.

Another possibility for the first sequence: 16= 24 and 27= 33. Perhaps the base is increasing and the exponent decreasing. If so, the next number would be 42= 16.

Another possibility for the first sequence: 16= 24 and 27= 33. Perhaps the base is increasing and the exponent decreasing. If so, the next number would be 42= 16.
Yep, I saw that one too. Either I am in trouble since I'm starting to think like you or you are doomed if you are starting to think like me.