Can someone please help me. Thank you

What help do you need?

What trig function would give you the requested ratio?

They want me to answer: The sun is therefore ___________times further away from the earth than the moon. And they want to show work. How I get the answer.

They want me to answer: The sun is therefore ___________times further away from the earth than the moon. And they want to show work. How I get the answer.
Are you familiar with trig. functions such as sin(x), cos(x)?

Are you familiar with trig. functions such as sin(x), cos(x)?

hi good afternoon, no not really,

This is a help site where volunteers help students with their problems. One thing is that we never solve problems for students--The volunteers help the students solve the problems on their own by giving hints, etc.
Hint: What trig function involving angle theta uses the two marked sides? Post back with your answer and any work that you can do and we'll help you by suggesting what the next step should be.

This is a help site where volunteers help students with their problems. One thing is that we never solve problems for students--The volunteers help the students solve the problems on their own by giving hints, etc.
Hint: What trig function involving angle theta uses the two marked sides? Post back with your answer and any work that you can do and we'll help you by suggesting what the next step should be.

Is it sin(x), cos(x)?

With respect to angle theta, what sides are you given--opposite? Adjacent? Opposite? Which trig function uses the two sides?
I’m not sure, someone ask me to help them solve this and I have no idea how to.

SOH CAH TOA means that Sin(t)= opposite/hypotenuse, Cos(t) = adjacent/Hypotenuse and tan(t) = opp/adj.