Can someone please help me with this Geometry problem? I would really appreciate it.

okayyy well i dunno what lateral area is so i googled this def "The sum of the areas of the lateral (vertical) faces of a cylinder, cone, frustum or the like. , so it seems u just need the total area of those 3, long vertical sides, should be easy enough: just area of vertical side(and u know the dimentions of the base) times 3

Attachments

• lateral.png
    lateral.png
    6 KB · Views: 1
It is a regular triangular prism. This means all triangle sides are equal. Therefore, it would be so easy to find the area of two triangles, and and the area of three rectangles.

okayyy well i dunno what lateral area is so i googled this def "The sum of the areas of the lateral (vertical) faces of a cylinder, cone, frustum or the like. , so it seems u just need the total area of those 3, long vertical sides, should be easy enough: just area of vertical side(and u know the dimentions of the base) times 3
the three rectangles that make up the lateral surface of the given solid - What are their dimensions?