Can you solve this

Can you tell us where you're stuck? What you've tried so far? Doing so will help us tell you exactly where you went wrong.

I can't read line three.

If you just try drawing an accurate figure you can see that can't be done unless D and E can be in a different order. In particular, the base angles of an isosceles triangle can't be obtuse as shown.

So, was this meant as a trick question, or did you state something incorrectly?

Can you tell us where you're stuck? What you've tried so far? Doing so will help us tell you exactly where you went wrong.

I can't read line three.
I just cant get around it. If someone solves it that would be nice (its not homework or something just out of curiosity, third line says angle DAE=54 degrees

i
If you just try drawing an accurate figure you can see that can't be done unless D and E can be in a different order. In particular, the base angles of an isosceles triangle can't be obtuse as shown.

So, was this meant as a trick question, or did you state something incorrectly?
Its a trick question it has a solution just like it is. Cant find it though

Its a trick question it has a solution just like it is. Cant find it though
Did you think at all about what I said?

Now, if you ignore the picture, and only add to the written problem statement that D and E lie on BC, then you can find a solution.

But why do you say it is a trick question, and how do you know it has a solution (and isn't a trick question in my sense)?

You'll have to ask the person who gave you the problem, what you can assume from the drawing. Is it necessarily true that the points are in the order BDEC?

Here is what a typical triangle looks like that fits the description otherwise:
1606275544270.png
Notice that there is no way to make the points be in the order shown in your very rough drawing.

I too will try to show that the diagram you have is not correct.
The left most triangle is isosceles since it has two equal sides. Hence the angle opposite those sides are equal. Now identify those two angles and see if you really believe that they are equal.

Now you can move point D to the right to fix the problem for the left triangle but then .....