Can yous check my answers, please.

Eoin

Snapchat-1462443689.jpg
I'm bad at maths...
I don't want to get the answers wrong due to are grades being calculated... so I'm just asking can someone check them please ?

Pardon the slang. I'm not sure about the question on the bottom left, to my understanding it goes like: 2.65 x 8 x 3.4 = 72.08cm3 and then 72.08 x 4 = 228.32cm3 (I could be a way off ?. I am sorry for bothering you.)

BTW There is no such word as "yous".
There is .... there is .... just ask the Sha_Na_Nas

That's the shortened version of "You ones" - people from down-under, from different time and space (hemisphere) zone - won't understand.....

Area of the face is 72.08cm3... do I just multiply it by 4?

There are two problems you can be referring when you say the bottom left. Do you mean the bottom if you posted the image correctly or the bottom left for the image you posted which was rotated 90 degrees?
I can't tell by the numbers you posted as they do not seem to match with either of the diagram.

Area of the face is 72.08cm3... do I just multiply it by 4?
A face is two dimensional (that is why YOU could it area) so how can the units of the face be cm^3. Are you planning to multiply by 4 or 4cm? If by 4cm, then the answer will be in cm^4 which is in 4 dimensions. Does that figure look like it is in 4 dimensions? Have you ever seen anything in 4-D?

Turn it through right way up and then the bottom left question...
2.65 x 8 x 3.4 x 4 ? (Is that right?)

The way I was taught is (½ x B x H) and there is 4 prisms so multiply by 4?