Chuck cryptic clue

Denis

Bronson movie has worst I've seen contents (2.4)

Last edited:
The director needed better digestives!

That movie is kinda loopy, in a couple scenes.

Huh? Answer has 6 letters.
Obviously when you used the name "Chuck" you meant Chuck Norris. At least it is unless you want to be roundhouse kicked.

(Yes, I know you are talking about Charles Bronson. I'm being facetious. :twisted: )

-Dan

Loopy parts in that movie: (1) during night scenes at a drive-in theater, the same cattle stampede simply loops repeatedly in the background, on the big screen and (2) in a scene where Bronson's character is driven home, the same street passes by outside the windows, a number of times, throughout the trip.

By the way, I beat Romsek by 12 minutes. Just sayin' :cool:

Loopy parts in that movie: (1) during night scenes at a drive-in theater, the same cattle stampede simply loops repeatedly in the background, on the big screen and (2) in a scene where Bronson's character is driven home, the same street passes by outside the windows, a number of times, throughout the trip.

By the way, I beat Romsek by 12 minutes. Just sayin' :cool:

by more than that... clue was obvious cause this movie came up in a post over at MHF or MMF I forget which.

by more than that... clue was obvious cause this movie came up [at some other site] …
Not sure what that means. I compared timestamps from posts #4 and #5 in this thread. :cool:

Not sure what that means. I compared timestamps from posts #4 and #5 in this thread. :cool:

you are correct,

my reply was in reference to the fact that I "cheated" because this movie came up in a thread over at another board which I probably why Denis chose it.