Coffee Break: Connect the Boxes

Otis

Both arrangements below contain ten boxed letters. With each of them, start at the bottom \(\bbox[5px,border:2px solid green]{\texttt{I}}\) and move through adjacent boxes to spell out a common 10-letter word. You may move in any linear direction that works, but you may not skip or revisit any box. What are the two words?

😎

\(\bbox[5px,border:2px solid green]{\texttt{T}}\,\bbox[5px,border:2px solid green]{\texttt{E}}\,\bbox[5px,border:2px solid green]{\texttt{E}}\)
\(\bbox[5px,border:2px solid green]{\texttt{D}}\,\bbox[5px,border:2px solid green]{\texttt{R}}\,\bbox[5px,border:2px solid green]{\texttt{S}}\)
\(\bbox[5px,border:2px solid green]{\texttt{N}}\,\bbox[5px,border:2px solid green]{\texttt{I}}\,\bbox[5px,border:2px solid green]{\texttt{C}}\)
\(\;\quad\bbox[5px,border:2px solid green]{\texttt{I}}\)
\(\bbox[5px,border:2px solid green]{\texttt{E}}\,\bbox[5px,border:2px solid green]{\texttt{S}}\,\bbox[5px,border:2px solid green]{\texttt{E}}\)
\(\bbox[5px,border:2px solid green]{\texttt{D}}\,\bbox[5px,border:2px solid green]{\texttt{N}}\,\bbox[5px,border:2px solid green]{\texttt{C}}\)
\(\bbox[5px,border:2px solid green]{\texttt{T}}\,\bbox[5px,border:2px solid green]{\texttt{I}}\,\bbox[5px,border:2px solid green]{\texttt{R}}\)
\(\;\quad\bbox[5px,border:2px solid green]{\texttt{I}}\)

ksdhart2

The first one is INDISCRETE and the second one is IRIDESCENT.

Otis

You got 'em, Kevin.

🥇