combined worth of two items

The second was a true statement, but I didn't verify the first. The one equal to 9433.
People are being persnickety with you, Eddy, BECAUSE YOU SEEM TO BE TRYING VERY HARD TO LEARN.

No one would bother if you seemed uncaring.

The great Khan has suggested five steps to solving a word problem by algebra.

(1) Read the problem carefully. Try to ensure you grasp all the details.

(2) Identify, count, and name the unknown quantities.

(3) Try to turn the relevant conditions stated in words in the problem into equations in math notation.

This sounds like a perfectly routine process, but these three steps are where all the thinking takes place. Sometimes you must do it multiple times because you missed something in the process.

(4) Solve mechanically the math problem. No thinking is required. All that is needed is to recognize which technique is relevant and apply it.

(5) Check that all your answers from step 4 satisfy ALL THE CONDITIONS laid out in step 1.

If you learn to follow those five steps, you can conquer any word problem.

People are being persnickety with you, Eddy, BECAUSE YOU SEEM TO BE TRYING VERY HARD TO LEARN.

No one would bother if you seemed uncaring.

The great Khan has suggested five steps to solving a word problem by algebra.

(1) Read the problem carefully. Try to ensure you grasp all the details.

(2) Identify, count, and name the unknown quantities.

(3) Try to turn the conditions stated in words in the problem into equations in math notation.

This sounds like a perfectly routine process, but these three steps are where all the thinking takes place. Sometimes you must do it multiple times because you you missed something in the process.

(4) Solve mechanically the math problem. No thinking is required. All that is needed is to recognize which technique is relevant.

(5) Check that your answers from step 4 satisfies ALL THE CONDITIONS laid out in step 1.

If you learn to follow those five steps, you can conquer any word problem.
Thanks a lot, sir. Thanks a lot. And to all of the professors. Yes, I want to learn Math. I love Math even if I don't know much. I love it.I will print out Dr Khan's steps. I will follow them to the letter. It does not mean though that I won't stumble and fall but I will always try my best.
Thanks a lot!.