Compound interest: i am using a system in sports betting i started with a 1000 bankroll i bet 5% on every bet

ANTOMC72

Hi i am using a system in sports betting i started with a 1000 bankroll i bet 5% on every bet, after 100 bets (average 14 bets a week) i have a 58% strike rate and average odds of 2.20 or 6/5 or +120 . im a little flattered at the 58% strike rate but a bit disappointed with the 2.20 odds in my system. anyway how do i do a compound interest equation on these numbers. my weekly numbers vary from 48% to 63% strike rate and ave. odds vary from 2.10 to 2.40. can any one help thanks

Hi i am using a system in sports betting i started with a 1000 bankroll i bet 5% on every bet, after 100 bets (average 14 bets a week) i have a 58% strike rate and average odds of 2.20 or 6/5 or +120 . im a little flattered at the 58% strike rate but a bit disappointed with the 2.20 odds in my system. anyway how do i do a compound interest equation on these numbers. my weekly numbers vary from 48% to 63% strike rate and ave. odds vary from 2.10 to 2.40. can any one help thanks
Not nearly enough information to either understand what you are doing or to solve your dilemma. Why not try a smaller example - maybe just one or two bets over some short period of time. If we solve it for you, will you cut us in on the take?

Not nearly enough information to either understand what you are doing or to solve your dilemma. Why not try a smaller example - maybe just one or two bets over some short period of time. If we solve it for you, will you cut us in on the take?
No prob for a small fee ? no id be happy to share the wealth.
What info do u need i have all info on a spread sheet Dating bk 3yrs i recently put it into practice figured if i want to be a millonaire by 50 better start now. Im looking to see where it would take me over 12 months. Id like to learn how to use a compound interest calculater for any 2 numbers. When i say 2 numbers i mean the strike rate % and the odds am i correct in saying the're the 2 most important.
I have the most important part of the system right would just like to be better at the maths side. Thanks for the reply