Coronavirus leads to stress

pka

Elite Member
So we have a concentrate whose instructions include "Use full-strength or dilute ¼ cup (2 oz.) per gallon of warm water", the spray bottle which I need to fill holds 1pt. 6fl oz or 650ml, so how much do I dilute to fill that selfsame 22 FL. oz bottle? Please expound a little upon your answers, thanks.
@Will Red, you are a pitiful TROLL. Anyone who tries to capsulize on our current nation tragedy is truly despicable.
If you can show that you have a PhD/MD is a research area well then O.K., otherwise butt out!

Personally, I would be very concerned if a person with a "PhD/MD in a research area" were to ask a question like this! I thought a beginner secondary math teacher might have asked a question like this thinking it was bringing "current affairs" into the class.

Perhaps the thread title was a bit over the top, but perhaps this is someone who works in a daycare who wants to know how to properly mix the ingredients for the purpose of disinfecting some common area.

… you are a pitiful TROLL

… show that you have a PhD/MD [in] a research area … otherwise butt out!
I don't see any evidence in the source thread to justify either of those comments.

I understand the current, viral condition causes stress, but let's do our best to die gracefully.

\(\;\)

dying gracefully would be the dream. For me it probably would look more like me falling of the edge of a cliff on my bike screaming. But hey, as long as i dont die from corona virus, im happy

i saw a sign at my friends dads office, it said "When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car"