Coterminal Angles? (steps on how to find them)

ispymoe

I have no idea how to find coterminal angles. I don't even know where to begin with coterminal angles. If you can, can you show me how to find coterminal angles...maybe even break it down in easy-to-follow steps if possible. Thank You so much.

Please do NOT post in multiple areas.
Please DO post a question. We cannot teach a class here.

If you really need a complete survey of the material, it is hoped you have a book or a qualified educator on your side.

ispymoe said:
I can't understand my book and nobody seems willing to help me.
"Nobody"? Not even the tutor you hired? (Online tutoring services obviously cannot, in a simple forum posting, re-teach your course, so naturally it would not be reasonable to expect somebody in this sort of environment to somehow cover all of that material. So of course you've gone somewhere reasonable for the help you seek, right?)

Eliz.

I'm sorry if I can't afford a tutor. My teacher won't stay after school to help me and she doesn't have time during the day. I don't have any friends who understand it either. My parents never went beyond algebra...so you can see where I might be stuck.

ispymoe said:
I'm sorry if I can't afford a tutor. My teacher won't stay after school to help me and she doesn't have time during the day. I don't have any friends who understand it either. My parents never went beyond algebra...so you can see where I might be stuck.
Excuses, excuses, excuses!
You are responsible for yourself!
Can you read? Do you have a textbook?
If you do, then read it!
If you do not have one, complain to your education authority!
Do you understand that we are not at fault for your condition?

Did you check the website I suggested, or do a Google search that would reveal thousands of others? This is a great resource.....you obviously have a computer with internet access. Use it.