Counting Mins & Seconds

kirkm

Hi, Google didn't bring up much for this (mainly offered on line apps to use). I have a calculator with heaps of "computer math" capability than I've ever figured to use. Can it add mins & seconds ? I know I can add them up individually, but hoping I can input 3:44 - do something clever - then + 4:33 and so on.
May be impossible.. it;s Casio CM100. The extra functions may only ber BIN DEC HEX OCT. It's not programmable, but a key marked h-m-s.
Thanks.

Hi, Google didn't bring up much for this (mainly offered on line apps to use). I have a calculator with heaps of "computer math" capability than I've ever figured to use. Can it add mins & seconds ? I know I can add them up individually, but hoping I can input 3:44 - do something clever - then + 4:33 and so on.
May be impossible.. it;s Casio CM100. The extra functions may only ber BIN DEC HEX OCT. It's not programmable, but a key marked h-m-s.
Thanks.

I would suggest you play with it to find out. I had an old calculator which may or may not have been a Casio, I just don't remember, but it could do the addition and subtraction of the h-m-s properly. As I remember it, the entry was of the form hh.mm.ss, i.e. 10 hrs, 5 min, 3 sec was 10.05.03 but it might have been 10:05:03.