Cracking down problem

Ryan$

Hi guys, I'm wondering if I want to solve a problem, I must take all its possibilities by default right?
and I can break it to "cases" which it's easily to deal with each case separately and then I will smash the problem down and solve it over all the cases .. implicitly we are dividing the problem to cases which cover the whole possibilities of the problem itself, so as far as I solve every case separately then I will get the whole problem solved, right?!

and what's still alil confused at .. if we solved every case of possibilities to the problem, so after solving every case we will have cases separately, and to say that we have solved the problem ..
we need to organize and combine "every case" of the problem that we solved to make it as one problem... but actually what we say always if we break problem to cases and we solve every case separately then the problem is solved... but we must say " after solving all cases of the problem we need to organize and combine "every case" of the problem in order to say the problem is solved " and not immediately solving the cases of the problem then the problem solved ! ... am I right?

Last edited:
Hi guys, I'm wondering if I want to solve a problem, I must take all its possibilities by default right?
and I can break it to "cases" which it's easily to deal with each case separately and then I will smash the problem down and solve it over all the cases .. implicitly we are dividing the problem to cases which cover the whole possibilities of the problem itself, so as far as I solve every case separately then I will get the whole problem solved, right?!

and what's still alil confused at .. if we solved every case of possibilities to the problem, so after solving every case we will have cases separately, and to say that we have solved the problem ..
we need to organize and combine "every case" of the problem that we solved to make it as one problem... but actually what we say always if we break problem to cases and we solve every case separately then the problem is solved... but we must say " after solving all cases of the problem we need to organize and combine "every case" of the problem in order to say the problem is solved " and not immediately solving the cases of the problem then the problem solved ! ... am I right?
You already asked this question. Still not very clear.
Your expressions "by default" and "implicitly" are neither clear nor helpful.
No need to reassemble. If you're done, you're done. Let the engineers put it back together.

You already asked this question. Still not very clear.
Your expressions "by default" and "implicitly" are neither clear nor helpful.
No need to reassemble. If you're done, you're done. Let the engineers put it back together.
I'm totally with you when you're done then you're done, but I want something that instruct me to imagine it .. I mean once I solve problem in cases .. I'm not imagining it I'm just going with that approach because I deeply reckon that It's right approach .. so I just wanted something that I could imagine it by this approach of breaking problem to cases.

Have you tried doing it? After that, you won't struggle to imagine it.

So, give yourself permission and move on.
that's why I'm not moving on :) because I'm thinking but whenever I try to solve another question with the same imagination that I used in previous question I get stuck :) lol

Can you post a specific example? We would like to see where you're stuck.

that's why I'm not moving on :) because I'm thinking but whenever I try to solve another question with the same imagination that I used in previous question I get stuck :) lol
Well, there's your problem, right there. This is the same problem many have with new software. They want to solve their immediate problems, If, instead, they would think about what the software can do, they would find that they managed to solve their immediate problems AND gain tools to solve tomorrow's problems. Time to change what you imagine.