Creating My Own Statistics Course For Students Like You

Vaughny30

Hi everybody, my name is Vaughny. I was once a statistics tutor, and I loved making statistics easier to understand for those who struggle learning the material. I've seen students in high school and college go through a painful experience of not having enough resources or just having horrible teachers and professors who just don't care about their students' learning and growth. There are just way too many students experiencing these kinds of hardships in academia. I hate seeing this as I was once a victim of many teachers who just didn't give a dam about us, although not all were like this. Some were okay and some were actually very skillful in their teaching abilities and structure, but there is still far too many of these teachers/professors who lack the ability to teach in our educational system IMO.

I am going to offer straightforward beginner statistics lesson that will be easy to understand and digest whether you are high school student, college student, or just want to learn in general. What you get is small digestible lessons that spans all topics that are typically covered in a beginner's statistics course (E.g. descriptive statistics, linear regression, probability distributions, hypothesis testing, chi square, etc.) using high-quality visualizations, crystal-clear explanations, and practical exercises that enhances your learning experience. This course will last about 20-30 hours.

You don't have to answer every single question, but I would love to hear your feedback:

1) Would you be interested in this offer? Why or why not?
2) If you can change or add to this offer what would it be?
3) What frustrates you the most when it comes to a typical statistics course whether high school, college, or online? What have you done to solve this?
4) If you could wave a magic wand, what would that course look like?

Thanks for those taking the time to answer any of these. Any feedback is appreciated!

Last edited:
Hi everybody, my name is Vaughny. I was once a statistics tutor, and I loved making statistics easier to understand for those who struggle learning the material. I've seen students in high school and college go through a painful experience of not having enough resources or just having horrible teachers and professors who just don't care about their students' learning and growth. There are just way too many students experiencing these kinds of hardships in academia. I hate seeing this as I was once a victim of many teachers who just didn't give a dam about us, although not all were like this. Some were okay and some were actually very skillful in their teaching abilities and structure, but there is still far too many of these teachers/professors who lack the ability to teach in our educational system IMO.

I am going to offer straightforward beginner statistics lesson that will be easy to understand and digest whether you are high school student, college student, or just want to learn in general. What you get is small digestible lessons that spans all topics that are typically covered in a beginner's statistics course (E.g. descriptive statistics, linear regression, probability distributions, hypothesis testing, chi square, etc.) using high-quality visualizations, crystal-clear explanations, and practical exercises that enhances your learning experience. This course will last about 20-30 hours.

You don't have to answer every single question, but I would love to hear your feedback:

1) Would you be interested in this offer? Why or why not?
2) If you can change or add to this offer what would it be?
3) What frustrates you the most when it comes to a typical statistics course whether high school, college, or online? What have you done to solve this?
4) If you could wave a magic wand, what would that course look like?

Thanks for those taking the time to answer any of these. Any feedback is appreciated!
This is a FREE site. Would you be offering your services free? If yes - let's start!!