Curve equation for a discreet curve with a turn

Rimel

My son does not have access to this forum, and I am posting these for him. He would like some feedback, which I, in turn, will share with him. Thank you.
New Math #1.jpgNew Math #2.jpg

My son does not have access to this forum, and I am posting these for him. He would like some feedback, which I, in turn, will share with him.
To Rimel, please tell us why your son does not have access to this website.
Why can he not register under his own name?
The hen-scratching that you posted is un-readable.
Have your son post for himself.

Hello, and welcome to FMH! :)

At the very least, I would recommend that your son clean everything up, and write more about what it is he's doing. Everything should flow from introduction to conclusion from top to bottom, with intermediary steps explained, etc. This will make it much easier for people here to evaluate/critique what he's done.

Hello, and welcome to FMH! :)

At the very least, I would recommend that your son clean everything up, and write more about what it is he's doing. Everything should flow from introduction to conclusion from top to bottom, with intermediary steps explained, etc. This will make it much easier for people here to evaluate/critique what he's done.
Thank you for your constructive comments, Mark.

To Rimel, please tell us why your son does not have access to this website.
Why can he not register under his own name?
The hen-scratching that you posted is un-readable.
Have your son post for himself.
My son is incarcerated and does not have access to computers. Thank you, pka. I will relay your message.