Determine the equation, two points

It's a vertical line. How do I solve it?
The general equation of a sloped line is: → y = m*x +b

What is the general equation for a vertical line? - use your textbook or Google.

The general equation of a sloped line is: → y = m*x +b

What is the general equation for a vertical line? - use your textbook or Google.

I just found x=j (j being the point on x axis)
So x = 2 here. I just have to write that? Is there no other process?

Several people explained this here: https://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/threads/determine-the-equation-of-a-line.128061/
If you don't take time to read and understand the answers to your posts here, it would be a waste of time for all involved.

Sorry. Sometimes I am have a harder time understanding the terminology used because English is not my first language. I don't want to bother people too much with my stupid questions so I move on from the problem until I encounter it again.

Sorry. Sometimes I am have a harder time understanding the terminology used because English is not my first language. I don't want to bother people too much with my stupid questions so I move on from the problem until I encounter it again.
If you don't understand an explanation please ask for clarification - there is nothing wrong with it. If you just skip a topic you don't understand you will have problems later. Every new concept in math is built on top of other concept.

If you don't understand an explanation please ask for clarification - there is nothing wrong with it. If you just skip a topic you don't understand you will have problems later. Every new concept in math is built on top of other concept.

I will. Thank you.