Did I do everything correctly?

John Mortal

Hey there!

Well, I just need to ask you something. Are my calculations correct? ?
Thanks!

Calculation.jpg

6 feet is actually closer to 183 cm. Your calculations are correct, and given your rounding it's an ok estimate, but you may want to include an extra decimal place for better accuracy.

6 feet is actually closer to 183 cm. Your calculations are correct, and given your rounding it's an ok estimate, but you may want to include an extra decimal place for better accuracy.
What do you mean with ' include an extra decimal place for better accuracy.'?

Approximately 6 feet or 5 feet 9 inches. Like this?

I assumed that your answer being a bit short was due to over-rounding. Looking closer at the conversions you are using, it appears that those are a bit short. 1 inch is 2.54 cm and 1 foot is 30.48 cm.

I assumed that your answer being a bit short was due to over-rounding. Looking closer at the conversions you are using, it appears that those are a bit short. 1 inch is 2.54 cm and 1 foot is 30.48 cm.
Yes, it's not an actual inch and foot. These inch and foot are ancient and I have calculated it exact within these ancient determiners of inch and foot.