Discovered String Fractions and their Pi

kevinm52

Here's the Site, the math is too elegant not to work. This works best on a PC than a Moblie Browser.

The Fractions go inwards and every number (Wave/Frequency) is Unique Like a Finger Print ... Plus this also Includes Prime ...

Forgive me if Posted twice ... I don't remember

Fusing Pi and Prime together and All Non-Prime Elements Split in a Predictable Pattern.

This is grade 6 - 10 math https://motherearthisalive.wixsite.com/fusingpiandprime

Steps to Easier Understanding

Step 1 ... Watch Fractal Binary Video Describing Pi as a 2 Log Based Wave over Frequency, Grade 1 Math

Step 2 ... Read the Images on Pi Waves, Grade 6 Math

Step 3 ... Watch "The Prime Sequence Series" Video, Grade 6 Math

Step 4 ... Read "The Prime Sequence Series", Grade 6 Math

Step 5 ... Read "Fusing Pi and Prime", Grade 6

The Math Takes under an Hour to Understand the Material ... Again it's Grade 6 Math

Sounds interesting... I've seen it before. It makes no more sense now than it did then.

You have a lot of new definitions in here with names that sound suggestive but really don't mean much of anything when you try to translate them to standard notation.

-Dan

Sounds interesting... I've seen it before. It makes no more sense now than it did then.

You have a lot of new definitions in here with names that sound suggestive but really don't mean much of anything when you try to translate them to standard notation.

-Dan
Need the Haydron Dan :(