Divisors

I would agree with your answer if the question was about prime divisors.

Divisors which are prime numbers.
For example, 12 has only two prime divisors, 2 and 3, but their product 6 is also a divisor, as well as 1 and 12 itself.

Divisors which are prime numbers.
For example, 12 has only two prime divisors, 2 and 3, but their product 6 is also a divisor, as well as 1 and 12 itself.
how do I determine divisors for 401 and 501?

Does [imath]2 \times 5 = 10[/imath] divide [imath]\binom{2005}{2003}[/imath]?

-Dan

2, 3, 5, 167, 401 are prime divisors

In addition, each product of two or more of the prime divisors is also a divisor as is 1.

2, 3, 5, 167, 401 are prime divisors

In addition, each product of two or more of the prime divisors is also a divisor as is 1.
so i need to add
6,10, 234, 802, 15, 1203, 835, 1002, 2005

now i have 14

Any subset of 5 number, including the empty and the full one, can be used to obtain a divisor, and since all prime divisors are different you get 32 subsets.

Any subset of 5 number, including the empty and the full one, can be used to obtain a divisor, and since all prime divisors are different you get 32 subsets.
is there a mathematical way to do this? trying to think of all of them sounds inadequate

is there a mathematical way to do this? trying to think of all of them sounds inadequate
The way I understand the problem you are not required to list all of them, just to figure out how many of them there are. And there is a mathematical expression for the total number of subsets of a finite set.

The way I understand the problem you are not required to list all of them, just to figure out how many of them there are. And there is a mathematical expression for the total number of subsets of a finite set.
perhaps combinations, variations or permutation
however, i do not undestand how to use the formula in this case
what is my n, what is my k?