Encouraging Incorrigible Punster

• Thread starter Deleted member 4993
  • Start date
I put a spoiler in my frog riddle, but it doesn't show spoiler tags in my browser. Just a dark spot that shows when you click on it. So, did the spoiler come through? Or are you all anxiously awaiting the answer? I haven't seen sufficient groans yet so I wonder...

I put a spoiler in my frog riddle, but it doesn't show spoiler tags in my browser. Just a dark spot that shows when you click on it…
Hi Kurtz. That foggy blur obscurring the text is normal, when using the inline spoiler tags [ispoiler] and [/ispoiler].

Use [spoiler] and [/spoiler], to get the blue spoiler button.

Use [spoiler=label] and [/spoiler] to put label text on the blue button.

Examples shown here.

?

Thanks. I didn't know there was an inline vs the button spoiler. Apparently the icon gave me the inline one and I didn't notice it.

Not one of mine, but enjoy.

Schrödinger was crossing the Mexican/US border illegally when he got caught by an imigration agent. The agent asked a few preliminary questions, and then, suspecting foul play, requested to inspect the trunk of the car. Schrödinger popped it open, and heard the agent say,
"Did you know there is a dead cat in here?", to which Schrödinger replied, "Well, I do now."

-Dan

Not science jokes, but since I was looking up jokes I can't resist posting these:
The masochist said to the sadist “hit me” and the sadist said “no”.

What’s the difference between an etymologist, and an entomologist? An etymologist knows the difference.

Last edited:
Restaurant server: "Boss, the customer has requested packets of sodium chloride with her food."

Manager: "Tell her the first one is free, but after that we'll have to charge her for
a salt."

A chemist and her mate walk into a bar.
The chemist says to the barman: "May I please have a glass of H2O?".
Her mate then says: "May I please have a glass of H2O too?"

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy?

I don't know and I don't care!!

Only an etymologist will wince at this one...................

Bye bye, Bei Bei.

just laugh turkey.

krimzondelleuw, the theme of the thread is puns. There is a play on words, but that is
not sufficient in describing it.

I can see # 36. A variable is called something else for a joke.
#37 is not a pun.
#38 can be a pun, but your meme has a spelling/grammar error.
#39 is not a pun.
Could # 40 be a pun?
#41 is not a pun. And please do not post memes that have spelling/grammar errors such as "your."
They are sloppy.

You should start your own separate thread to post these, because they do not fit the theme of the thread. Okay?

If you want to write to me and other posters, please do it in English sentences and address us by our usernames.