Equation defined by function

Dzheberloki

Hello! I have this homework task and i cant find a proper solution to it. I found that x = 0 is a root but i wonder if there are more than just that.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
function.png

Hello! I have this homework task and i cant find a proper solution to it. I found that x = 0 is a root but i wonder if there are more than just that.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
View attachment 22854
Did you calculate f2(x)?

Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.

Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

READ BEFORE POSTING

Please share your work/thoughts about these problems.

Did you calculate f2(x)?

Please show us what you have tried and exactly where you are stuck.

Please follow the rules of posting in this forum, as enunciated at:

READ BEFORE POSTING

Please share your work/thoughts about these problems.
So I found out f2(x) = ||x|-2|-2, f3(x) = |||x|-2|-2|-2 ... f2020(x) = |||...|x|-2|-2|....-2|-2 where the number of '-2' are 2020. We know that fn is a even function.

I also found that f2020(x) = { 0 , if x = 4k || -1 , if x = 2k-1 || -2 , if x = 4k+2 , where k belongs to Integer(Z) and -4040<=k<=4040
So f2020 belongs to [-2;0] if k is in the interval [-4040;4040]. That means the only Integer that can be root of the equation is 0. After that interval the values of f2020(x) are Natural numbers(N) (f2020(4041) = 1, f2020(4042) = 2 and so on /its the same for negative numbers because the function is even/).

We can also analyze the function g(x) = x/20. His values can be any number and if x>0, g(x) >0 else x<0, g(x)<0. That means there must be one more positive root which will be for x>4040 and x will probably be Real number(R) and also 2019 other negative numbers.

So I think I need to find some kind of relation between the negative roots in the form of a different function or something else. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated!