equivalent fractions and decimals

hecmar1996

Mr. and Mrs. Alvarez shared the job of driving the car on a recent vacation. Mr. Alvarez drove 122 miles. Mrs. Alvarez drove 134 miles. Find the fraction of the total number of miles driven by each person. Write the fraction as a decimal rounded to the nearest thousandth.

Do you know what is a fraction? To get the fraction, you will need the total number of miles driven and from there, convert the fractions to decimals. Can you try this out?

i dont know i need help

Mr. and Mrs. Alvarez shared the job of driving the car on a recent vacation. Mr. Alvarez drove 122 miles. Mrs. Alvarez drove 134 miles. Find the fraction of the total number of miles driven by each person. Write the fraction as a decimal rounded to the nearest thousandth.
:(:(i dont know where to begin i just know it equals to256 but how do i put it in decimal form?

Fraction of the total miles driven by Mr. Alvarez = (miles driven by Mr. Alvarez)/(Total miles driven)

Now continue.....