Expected efficiency calculation for remaining working days??

faimz

I want a formula to calculate the efficiency every day a production line has to achieve 70% efficienct in the remaining 16 days in the 24 days working month. If the current efficiency is 50% in the 8 worked days.

I want a formula to calculate the efficiency every day a production line has to achieve 70% efficienct in the remaining 16 days in the 24 days working month. If the current efficiency is 50% in the 8 worked days.
I want a cuddle every night but I'm not likely to get one unless I ask nicely (and make it absolutely clear exactly what I'm after!) ?
You don't need a formula for what you have asked. If your production line is to achieve 70% efficiency in the remaining 16 days of the specified period, then that (70%) is the efficiency it must achieve, regardless of its efficiency in the previous eight days.
I know that's not what you meant but it is what you asked! (Rather peremptorily.)
A "
formula" would be entirely useless for any situation other than the exact one you describe but the "answer" you (probably) want is: (some number) %

Last edited:
Please share your work/thoughts about this problem.