expressions

tapp124

hi, can anyone tell me a site where you can automatically generate arithmetic expressions that are difficult to solve? Thanks

Presumably you mean "evaluate", not "solve", which is used of algebraic equations.

How difficult do you want them to be? Can you give some examples?

You can always do it yourself, just writing an expression, and using a calculator to check your results!

Hi, my english is not very well.... I'm looking for a website where by a click you can automatically generate arithmetic mathematical expressions that are not very simple (with square roots, negative numbers, etc ....) for training

Presumably you mean "evaluate", not "solve", which is used of algebraic equations.

How difficult do you want them to be? Can you give some examples?

You can always do it yourself, just writing an expression, and using a calculator to check your results!
Hi, my english is not very well.... I'm looking for a website where by a click you can automatically generate arithmetic mathematical expressions that are not very simple (with square roots, negative numbers, etc ....) for training

As I said, you can just as easily make your own problems and check them on a calculator.

It would be hard to find a site that meets your particular desires when you haven't given an example of how complicated an expression you want, as I requested. My idea of "simple" may not be your "simple"! And the same is true of any site. There may well be such a site, but you have to judge whether it does what you want.

I just did a Google search for "arithmetic problem generator" and found sites such as https://www.wolframalpha.com/problem-generator/ and many others that you can look through.

As I said, you can just as easily make your own problems and check them on a calculator.

It would be hard to find a site that meets your particular desires when you haven't given an example of how complicated an expression you want, as I requested. My idea of "simple" may not be your "simple"! And the same is true of any site. There may well be such a site, but you have to judge whether it does what you want.

I just did a Google search for "arithmetic problem generator" and found sites such as https://www.wolframalpha.com/problem-generator/ and many others that you can look through.
ok....thank you.. I'll visit the links