Finding coordinate vector

sampilljojo

Hello!

I'm not a student but I wanted to see a file that's password protected and according to the person who made the file, the password is the answer to this equation. Unfortunately, I graduated high school a while ago and don't remember encountering this type of math and I have no idea where to start. If anyone can solve this for me I would greatly appreciate it. If not I totally understand since it's more for my entertainment.

Here's a picture of the problem. Thanks so much!

20221227_083051.jpg

You're probably right! I have dyscalculia and a really bad memory so I'm not even sure what kind of math this is. I appreciate your response!
You would not have seen this in high school (though I had a taste of it in high school during the New Math days). If you want to study it, it's called linear algebra, and deals with vectors and matrices.

You would not have seen this in high school (though I had a taste of it in high school during the New Math days). If you want to study it, it's called linear algebra, and deals with vectors and matrices.
If you don't mind telling me, what kind of math would I need to know as a prerequisite for linear algebra? Even if it's just for a password and I'm not in school anymore, I would love to try and improve my math. Knowing at least what kind of math this is helps immensely in trying to find resources to learn. Thank you very much!