Finding the median

ThomasPaine1

We notice that 12% of clients don't arrive on time. If p = the proportion of clients who don't arrive on time among a sample of 100 clients, what is approximatively the value of the median of the p distribution?

It's a pretty straight forward question that you either understand or don't, and I don't :(

you either understand or don't, and I don't
Hello Thomas. Please provide tutors with a starting point. Post the words and/or phrases in the exercise statement that you don't understand. If you've had any other thoughts about why you're confused, then please include them, also. Thank you.

?

Hello Thomas. Please provide tutors with a starting point. Post the words and/or phrases in the exercise statement that you don't understand. If you've had any other thoughts about why you're confused, then please include them, also. Thank you.

?
I think the answer is just 0.12 and would actually like to ask a different question so maybe delete this post, thanks!

would actually like to ask a different question
If that question is related to this exercise, then go ahead and add your post to this thread.

If you'd like to ask something about a different exercise, then please start a new thread.

[imath]\;[/imath]