FMH MEMBER ATTACKING ME VIA PM

harpazo

One of the members of this site has decided to attach me via PM. I am not hurting anyone here. I have a very decent friendship with MarkFL via PM. He is the only person I trust here.

I will not mention the name of the individual who decided to attack me via PM by calling me a liar. IS ANYONE HERE GOING TO DEFEND ME????? AM I REALLY A BAD PERSON?

I AM A FOLLOWER OF JESUS CHRIST. PERHAPS, THIS IS WHERE THE HATE STEMS FROM. I do not want anyone contacting me via PM except for MarkFL. I only want contact with MarkFL unless it is math-related.

Thanks,
harpazo

I would recommend you either use the reporting feature for the offending private conversation, or invite a staff member to the conversation. This will keep any such drama out of public areas.

Also, I am moving this thread, as the News board is for forum news.

I would recommend you either use the reporting feature for the offending private conversation, or invite a staff member to the conversation. This will keep any such drama out of public areas.

Also, I am moving this thread as this for is for site news.

Copy. Will do.

New member Xentus has been texting me via PM trying to convert me to his religion. FMH administrator, block this person. Very annoying and rude. This is a math site.

harpazo

He has posted excerpts from the Quran on his profile. He should at least be warned that this is a math help site, not a religion discussion forum.

He has posted excerpts from the Quran on his profile. He should at least be warned that this is a math help site, not a religion discussion forum.

Exactly. The same way I was warned about Christianity.

New member Xentus has been texting me via PM trying to convert me to his religion. FMH administrator, block this person. Very annoying and rude. This is a math site.

harpazo

Please invite me to that conversation. :)

Can you show one post where your "religious" statements were derided?

Note: harpazo wants to talk math and math only. Can we do that? It's a simple request. Are you smarter than a fifth grader? If so, math only. . .from now on....

Note: harpazo wants to talk math and math only. Can we do that? It's a simple request. Are you smarter than a fifth grader? If so, math only. . .from now on....
Right .... caught in a lie .... run and hide.....