FMH MEMBER ATTACKING ME VIA PM

I knew that firemath and harpazo would somehow get together and now this Xentus person (???)

Harpazo, can you not make your complaints public on the math forum. Just invite a moderator into the conversation and it will be taken care of if in fact there is something need taken care of.

Here is what xentus PM said:

"Jesus is a Prophet of Allah, and he is a Muslim. He has nothing to do with Christianity."

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BAN THIS NUT JOB? In the USA, we have FREEDOM OF RELIGION. He has become a problem here. Please, ban this religious nut case.

Thank you.
harpazo

Please, invite me and/or another staff member to the conversation so the issue can be dealt with where it has occurred.

Please, invite me and/or another staff member to the conversation so the issue can be dealt with where it has occurred.

Member xentus has been placed on the ignore list but he continues to send PM's to me. I am a Christian and will continue following Jesus until the day I die. Freedom of Religion in the USA.

There's not much I can do for you if you repeatedly ignore my request to be invited to an offending conversation. I need to see it firsthand before I can in good conscience take any action.

There's not much I can do for you if you repeatedly ignore my request to be invited to an offending conversation. I need to see it firsthand before I can in good conscience take any action.

Let me think about it, Mark. I am going to contact Ted.

Let me think about it, Mark. I am going to contact Ted.

I don't understand what there is to think about. This is an issue for moderators to handle, not necessarily an administrator.

If you invite me or another moderator to the offending conversation, we can see it firsthand, and go from there. I doubt you're going to find anyone on staff who will take action against someone without direct evidence of wrongdoing. I'm not saying I don't believe you, but I need to see it before I can take any kind of action. It would be irresponsible to proceed any other way.

Here is what xentus PM said:

"Jesus is a Prophet of Allah, and he is a Muslim. He has nothing to do with Christianity."

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BAN THIS NUT JOB? In the USA, we have FREEDOM OF RELIGION. He has become a problem here. Please, ban this religious nut case.

Thank you.
harpazo

The average person would ignore and delete the message and block Xentus.

But no, you have to bring it to everyone's attention and further go on about religion etc.

How exactly is Xentus abridging your freedom of religion? By sending you a message you don't like?

Pretty small stuff compared with the targeting of Mosques and Synagogues by terrorists.

For someone 54 yrs old you really need to grow up.

harpazo, if you keep making these posts on the public forum I will ask a moderator to stop you from doing this. This is my final warning.

I don't understand what there is to think about. This is an issue for moderators to handle, not necessarily an administrator.

If you invite me or another moderator to the offending conversation, we can see it firsthand, and go from there. I doubt you're going to find anyone on staff who will take action against someone without direct evidence of wrongdoing. I'm not saying I don't believe you, but I need to see it before I can take any kind of action. It would be irresponsible to proceed any other way.

The chat has been deleted. If xentus returns with another PM, I will invite you and let you see it for yourself. If I am not allowed to post a thread about my wonderful Lord Jesus here NEITHER should anyone else discuss religion in a math forum PM or in the forums. Can we get back to math now?

Okay, so you now know in no uncertain terms that if you get any PMs you find offensive that you should either report the message, or invite a staff member to the conversation, so the content of the message can be seen firsthand. Any future threads posted to complain about the issue will henceforth be deleted, since there is nothing that can/should be done based on a thread alone.

Okay, so you now know in no uncertain terms that if you get any PMs you find offensive that you should either report the message, or invite a staff member to the conversation, so the content of the message can be seen firsthand. Any future threads posted to complain about the issue will henceforth be deleted, since there is nothing that can/should be done based on a thread alone.

I get it. I posted a thread about xentus to expose his behavior. I want others to know what his plans are. He wants to convert people to his religion by trashing Jesus and Christianity and possibly other faiths as well. By the way, Christianity is not a religion. It is a way of life, a personal relationship. Nothing personal against xentus but after the fourth or fifth PM, I had enough!