FRQ help ):

Dumpaling

Hello, I have to do this problem for class but I’ve been so confused and I don’t even know where to start!! Please help ): - have a great day

Attachments

• C4F7A933-8A09-4BA3-8AA6-9F9C25D7989B.jpeg
    C4F7A933-8A09-4BA3-8AA6-9F9C25D7989B.jpeg
    6.4 MB · Views: 7
Please help ! I don’t even know where to start !!

Attachments

• E3BE8356-7319-46A8-A719-8417AD29F9B5.jpeg
    E3BE8356-7319-46A8-A719-8417AD29F9B5.jpeg
    6.4 MB · Views: 6
What does x(t) mean? It say that 0< t < 8. So if I choose an x value in that interval then what does x of that value mean? You can't possible do this problem without knowing this answer.

What does x(t) mean? It say that 0< t < 8. So if I choose an x value in that interval then what does x of that value mean? You can't possible do this problem without knowing this answer.
What does that statement mean?? How would you choose a value of 'x' in that interval?

What does x(t) mean? It say that 0< t < 8. So if I choose a t value in that interval then what does x of that value mean? You can't possible do this problem without knowing this answer.

What does that statement mean?? How would you choose a value of 'x' in that interval?
Please remove this post, my earlier post and hopefully your post (I do not think I should tell you to remove a post that I did not write)

Hello, I have to do this problem for class but I’ve been so confused and I don’t even know where to start!! Please help ): - have a great day
1607140891197.png

(a) It starts walking at time 0, and stop at time 9. The variable x represents its position. What is the position at t=0?

(b) The bug's velocity is given by the derivative of the function x(t), that is, x'(t). Find that derivative. It is stopped when the velocity is 0; so set the derivative equal to 0, and solve for t. You'll find two such times.

(c) The bus is walking toward the left when the velocity is negative. Solve the inequality x'(t) < 0; the solution will be an interval or intervals separated by the solutions to (b), since it has to stop to change directions.

Please show us any work you have done, and also tell us what you have learned in your class. The more you tell us, the better we can help.