Functions problem

Loki123

At the top of the paper you see four functions. To question is to determine which of the three statements A, B, C.
I tried to determine it and I ended up getting B, however, my process of thinking is weird. After you check how I determined the range of functions check the part outlined with red, that's my answer. I wrote some of my thoughts and at the begging of them there are stars. Check them too please. IMG_20220208_180429.jpg

Hint: [imath]f_2[/imath] is not defined when [imath]x = k\pi[/imath]

The other three functions are defined everywhere.
Not true.
At the top of the paper you see four functions. To question is to determine which of the three statements A, B, C.
I tried to determine it and I ended up getting B, however, my process of thinking is weird. After you check how I determined the range of functions check the part outlined with red, that's my answer. I wrote some of my thoughts and at the begging of them there are stars. Check them too please.
You're mostly right; this is about which functions have the same domain, and your domains are basically correct but need to be simplified a bit in order to compare them easily. Please restate the domain for each function as simply as you can.

Not true.

You're mostly right; this is about which functions have the same domain, and your domains are basically correct but need to be simplified a bit in order to compare them easily. Please restate the domain for each function as simply as you can.
IMG_20220208_224105.jpg

Not true.

Oops! :(