Game theory question - winning strategy

firemath

Well, I think that no human could possibly play any game perfectly correct, so I would suggest asking a programmer.

Well, I think that no human could possibly play any game perfectly correct, so I would suggest asking a programmer.
Why not? Even if you are correct (and you are not) this is in theory! The players will play perfectly, this is a given! Why ask a programmer? Are you saying that a computer will play perfectly? Why is that the case? Might it be because a programmer programmed the players to play perfectly. So are we at the point where you are saying that a programmer is not human? After all, no human can play the game perfectly.

Can you remind us of your background again? I just want to know what your qualifications are to answer such questions.

Why not? Even if you are correct (and you are not) this is in theory! The players will play perfectly, this is a given! Why ask a programmer? Are you saying that a computer will play perfectly? Why is that the case? Might it be because a programmer programmed the players to play perfectly. So are we at the point where you are saying that a programmer is not human? After all, no human can play the game perfectly.

Can you remind us of your background again? I just want to know what your qualifications are to answer such questions.

I'm not saying that. I'm saying that it will be hard to get every possibility with a human computing this game. Did he not want to know the win possibilities of the game?

Last edited:
I'm not saying that. I'm saying that it will be hard to get every possibility with a human computing this game. Did he not want to know the win possibilities of the game?
Every possibility? What does that mean?

I'm not sure. I think that we are talking about two different things here.

You wrote it and now you say that you are not sure what it means. Do you see a problem with that?

What are you talking about? I was talking about the possibility of strategies.

You have to be joking. YOU wrote every possibility and all I asked was what you meant by that. And this confuses you. Wow!

You have to be joking. YOU wrote every possibility and all I asked was what you meant by that. And this confuses you. Wow!
Forgive me for being so stupid. I am that way sometimes. :(